Friday fill ins and thought it might be fun to do.
1. A smile is worth a thousand words.
2. Hand and foot is my favorite board or card game.
3. I would love to have more joy in my life and less stress.
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of warm evenings and lightening bugs.
5. I just remembered I need to check my gmail.
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: __________.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include going yo a new yarn store for yarn for the grand daughter and getting a tattoo and Sunday, I want to got to the beach and see my new grand daughter!
We spent this afternoon visiting with my hubby’s son and wife and seeing our new grand daughter. Oh boy is she a sweetie. I will have pictures tomorrow, or maybe later today, when I take them off of the camera. Our poor daughter-in-law is doing the no sleep thing right now and hating life. First time mothering is really hard when you haven’t learned yet to relax and let things be. She’s still in the worrying stage and that’s okay, but I think she’s running herself more ragged than she needs to be.
I guess I need to get some sleep so that I can do all of the things that are planned for tomorrow and the next day without running on empty or fighting a headache all day. Now I can do that because I finally got the contract sent back to the company that we are picking up a load for on Monday. We get to go to Seattle, where hopefully it will be cooler and way less humid.